Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
when you spend $30 or more
|in store and online with|
|PROMO CODE FBJUNE10|
|Ends June 28. See below for details and exclusions.|
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Saturday, June 20, 2015
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat cut into bite sized chunks
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery (use tender inner stalks)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons green tops from a scallion, minced fine
- 1 dash Sriracha hot sauce
- Pinch is salt
- Few grinds freshly ground black pepper
- Split-top hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Optional - lettuce for serving.
- Place the cooked lobster meat in large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, scallion, sriracha, and salt and pepper. Mix and taste for seasoning. Once you have the seasoning to your liking, add to the cooked lobster meat and mix.
- Brush both sides of rolls with butter and toast both sides in a medium fry pan over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Divide the lobster salad between each roll per your preference. Some serve lettuce under the lobster salad but we like it without, your choice.
Friday, June 19, 2015
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Combine milk, instant pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat mixture with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until it thickens. Place mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium-size plain tip. Fill cupcakes with vanilla pudding filling by inserting tip into top of cupcake and squeezing a couple of tablespoons of filling into each cupcake.
Heat cream in a small heavysaucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear around the edges. Remove from heat, add chocolate morsels to pan, and whisk until smooth. Spoon or drizzle glaze over cupcakes, or dunk the tops into the glaze. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour, before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.i
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Monday, June 15, 2015
I try to keep on track as much as I can. Sometimes its chaotic & I have to re evaluate my budget or agenda for the week. My thoughts are always swamped with schedules, bills and what I would like to do . If you are anything like me, make that list and stay on track. Life gets busy . Its easier to make a plan.
Friday, June 12, 2015
Now I'm 6 months in and still apply everything I've learned to my daily life. Except now I do go and find fun things to do. I make a budget on my calendar. And stick to it.