Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Change old appliances or heaters at a bargain .

I read months ago on a site that a family bought an old home and it came with old appliances . Since the appliances worked still they didn't feel the need to buy new ones with money they could use else where . Then their electric company had a deal where they would replace certain old appliances for free . And take the old ones out . I did some research through my electric dept , I'm in need of a hot water heater . I have a 1965 boiler that heats my water . Which means I would have to buy fuel all year long . My electric dept has programs for people , they will bring new heat pumps or hot water tanks to you . Delivered , installed and a warranty for $15 years . It costs $30 a month and no credit check . Requirements is that you are a good customer and own your own home . I signed up and will be on the list . It pays to research . 

No comments:

Post a Comment