Friday, August 14, 2015

Save additional money off your next vehicle repair


Ask for warrantied parts . If your alternator or battery , even electrical items die replace it with a warrantied part to save attentional cost down the road if the same problem happens. 
 Ask the dealership you bought your vehicle from if they give a discount for repairs . My dealership gives 10% off . 
 Learn how or know someone that knows mechanical work . I don't know a lot of mechanical work but I do know simple things . For instance how to put a battery in . 
 Many mechanics can over charge if you don't know what is going on . Make sure you know the cost & ask someone you know for advice if you are unsure . I am lucky enough to work with all guys . Whenever I need a male answer it's there . 

No comments:

Post a Comment