Friday, April 18, 2014

3 Dinners for $20

I bought most of these items at Price chopper and total is $20. I had Alfredo sauce and pasta already at home . I bought a big family pack of chicken for $9 and change . To make the most out of it I sliced it length wise ( shown below) , to make 2 . The first dinner I made was crockpot chicken , I put the BBQ sauce and apricot jam together . I had rice and spinach at home to complete it . The 2nd meal I made baked ranch chicken and the garlic cheese noodles from Kraft. Place chicken in a ziploc bag , add ranch dressing , zip up bag and coat all the chicken . Then bread the chicken with seasoned bread crumbs . Bake at 350 for 20 or til done . I made stuffing for the side , corn and pasta . The last I cut the chicken length wise and cubed it . Cook it up in a fry pan . Cook a box of pasta , add chicken and Alfredo sauce . Mix it all together . Easy 3 meals ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment